Today, I finally decided to get a professional to do my waxing. Gosh, it was hell. But I guess it is all worth it. Now I know how to do it proper.
It is not that I have not waxed before but it is the first time I am getting a pro to do it for me.
It is almost similar doing by yourself just that with a pro, the time is takes probably is 5 times lesser, SERIOUSLY!
But let me just share with you a few tips before you head down to the ‘strip club’
- Make sure your hair isn’t to short to wax because it will be double or triple the pain when it is longer.
- Clean the area of waxing before heading to the club, possible take a shower, all for the sake of hygiene and respect towards the person who is going to wax you!
- Make sure your pain threshold is on the on switch if not it would be to late to back off after waxing only 1/3 of the area.
- Have a goal in mind. If you consider waxing is should be long term and if possible try out IPL.
- Make sure you get a good deal for your future appointment. This way you can save tons of cash!